Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday with the kids

While Don was planting trees I took Sean to see his sisters and his cousin Empress. We went to one of my least favorite places, Chuck e Cheese. The kids loved it. Then we went to the park. The girls look great, they are happy. Brie is relaxed. Sabrina is overwhelmed but who wouldn't be! They were all cute together and happy to see one another.

Not much to say about the day I just wanted to post the cute pictures.

I love the intensity of Sean's face in this picture. Kylie is such a girlie girl and Sean is such a boy. He can make a gun out of anything! I don't recall that he has ever had a toy gun. If he has a stick or anything long and skinny he shoots with it.

Sabrina and I really enjoyed the park much more than Chucks. There was a climbing wall and Kylie was climbing it like a monkey. Sean and Brie went up it too but they needed a lot of help where as Kylie could do it on her own.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors