Sunday, July 11, 2010

Collect Call: SLC Metro jail inmate

Yep, let the collect calls begin. Jenny was booked last night on aggravated felony assault and failure to stop at the command of a police officer and an outstanding warrant. This is a warrant from last month for a fine she didn’t take care of since she got out of jail. On the phone she was saying “I’m this close to getting the girls back. I just need you to call the case worker and tell her that I can’t make my visit on Tuesday and bail me out before Friday. I’ve got everything together. I have a job. I have an apartment lined up….” Oh yes, I’m sure. Her story is last Sunday she and Ryan had a fight about the girls and money and he called the police and said she was harassing him. Then yesterday she was with Todd and Kristin and they got pulled over for expired tags the police ran a check on her and arrested her.
I tell you the drama never ends.

I texted her on Friday and told her I had been subpoenaed because I was stressed that she didn’t know we were going to be at the hearing. I guess if she’s at the hearing she will be there in shackles unless by some chance she makes bail. I can’t believe Ryan is denying the charges and getting everyone dragged into court. Even Kylie and Brie were subpoenaed. What they plan to get out of a 3 and 4 year old in a court room I don’t know. Ryan should just admit there is a problem and go about trying to fix it. Jenny’s solution for my subpoena: “I just don’t go and they don’t send me to jail.”

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

If only life was as easy as Jenny thinks it is. How long will she be in this time? Good luck at court this week. The pictures of the picnic yesterday are great. I am so happy to hear that they are with a good family, a blessing to everyone. Thanks again for letting us play at your condo and at the lake with you. Today Laila asked if we can go back to the lake with "Aunt Carwol" again. Maybe we can go up there again with you next month, we all had a GREAT time.

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors