Saturday, July 24, 2010

Last Saturday at the Lake

Saturday I woke up agitated over the hearing on Friday and I was thinking I want to go to my “happy place” which is lying under a tree on the beach at the lake. As I laid in bed contemplating going to the lake “again” when Catherine called and said her family was headed to the lake for the day. Of course at that point we had no choice but to go to the lake and take the boys out on the boat. It was very relaxing and cleared my head. I’m glad we went.

Jameson, Tyson and Sean ready to go.

Jameson and Sean sat on the back of the boat for a long time before Sean fell in! He was crying but as soon as I got him out he said “that wasn’t scary.” Hmm, it scared me.

Captain Don and a boat full of boys.

Harrison doing his Sponge Bob imitation.

Jackson looking cold. It was a hot day but the water is still cold. They spent a couple of hours at the pool before we got there.

Tyson digging in the sand.



After the lake we went to a sushi restaurant where you can get all the bad sushi you can eat for $18. The food was bad but the company was good. Lucky for me I don't eat sushi good or bad.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors