Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sean and his Sisters

Sean got to play with his sisters today! It was a great time. We met the ENTIRE foster family at Sugar House Park. I was so impressed that all the teenagers and even a boyfriend showed up to meet Sean. That’s a devoted family. It was so cute to see Kylie and Sean hugging each other. The girls are very happy and look great. They have a wonderful relationship with all the sisters and brother. I am very happy knowing they are with the family they are.
Every where we go to feed the ducks lately it's Seagulls! It's kind of strange, I don't remember it being that way in the past.

That's Tammi, Bryan and two of the sisters. The little one is Brooklyn. I can't remember all the other's names.

The girls were happy to see Don!

The geese were so tame they would eat out of your hand and let you pet them.

A couple of the foster sisters and the kids. Did I mention how nice their kids were? I think I did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad you got to meet the family and that you feel good about where the girls are. And I'm SO happy they are happy! Sounds lame, but its true! Amazing how things work out sometimes.

Crazy about Jenny again....when will it end??

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors