Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sean and Empress and other stuff

Sean’s cousin Empress (Sabrina’s daughter) spent the night last Friday. Sean was so excited and they played really well together. When I took her home the next day Sean said “her want to stay with me!” We enjoyed having her over!




I picked Jenny up yesterday (Wed) and we went to Tracy Aviary so she could spend time with Sean. Tracy Aviary was a lot nicer than I remembered  (Except for the people in biohazard suits cleaning oil out of the river) and we had fun.  We weren’t able to stay long because Jenny had to meet with an attorney. She mentioned several times that she needed $40 to take a domestic violence class as part of her requirements to get the girls back. I didn’t go there despite the number of subtle hints. I could giver her ten thousand dollars and it wouldn't fix her problems. (But it would buy a lot of beer for Ryan) She was supposed to meet today with the fraud investigator for WFS. I have no idea how that went. I asked her if she wanted me to invite Sabrina and Empress to our next outing and she said NO! She talked a lot about getting a new job and moving to an apartment with Kristin and how she had one year to get the girls back. I thought your one year is now ten months! She refers to one year as if it has no starting point. She talks and talks but I don’t see much in the way of positive action. She spends a lot of time talking to attorneys thinking they are going to somehow solve her problems. Sean was throwing food to the ducks and she said “I wish I was a duck, they don’t have any problems.” I guess she didn’t see the guys in biohazard suits cleaning the oil spill 100 yards away from the ducks. The ducks just don’t know their problems.



I talked to the Attorney General’s office yesterday. They can’t do anything about Sean’s case because it is totally separate. So, if parental rights for the girls are terminated we will have to file our own petition. I called to talk about the abuse trial I have to testify at (which gives me anxiety). The attorney is supposed to call me back next week to talk about what is going to happen.

And one last stressful thing. Ryan texted and wants to see Sean. He hasn't seen him since April and hasn't asked since the no show visit. The tentative plan is for him to see him Tuesday.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors