Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just add kids

Steph's kids started school yesterday. She has 26 students. I went by today to take a treat, some pictures and see them in action. All the treats did not match, there were Cars fruit snacks and some Toy Story. I thought there would be drama. One kid said "I want cars" and three or four other kids said "Git what you git and don't throw a fit!" I like these kids.


Just had to throw in today's face painting. It's Captain America. Sean didn't go to school today because he had a  cough. I took him to the doctor who said, it's either a virus or asthma, here's some cough medicine, come back if he gets worse. I've got a story due tomorrow so hopefully he can go to school for a couple of hours in the morning. Not that being sick has stopped him from playing with Ethan.

I went back over to the condo today and the guy from the state was still at the neighbors cleaning. Today he was wearing a large garbage bag with a hole cut out for his head and arms. He had a grocery cart from Walmart that he was using to haul out garbage. Gross, gross, gross. It sure smells better though. I couldn't smell anything bad in our condo today. That lady is so mad at me! Oh well, at least her house will be clean for awhile. She's just sitting on the porch while the guy works. Earlier today a lady took out all her laundry and washed it. I wonder where the funding for that comes from.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors