Friday, August 12, 2011

Who's tummy did Sean grow in?

I was driving to SLC yesterday to pick up Sean, Kylie and Brie and take them to visit their dad when Ryan texted me to say he couldn't make it. That was twenty minutes before we were supposed to meet. I appreciated him calling and not just standing us up. He then wanted to know if I could come back today. I said no but he was welcome to drive to Centerville. He said he would. I had told Jenny I would take the girls to Ryan while she was at rehab so now I had the girls and Sean and 2 and a half hours to entertain them. Jenny had to run over to her friend Cristin's parole officer. Jenny said she had to drive her because Cristin doesn't have a drivers license because of a DUI. It is just such a bizarre world to me where everyone in your family and all your friends are on parole. It's just so normal to her. I decided to just take the kids to my house for a couple of hours and I had promised Jenny I would take her to dinner for her birthday after her rehab.

When I was driving home with the kids Kylie asked me why I only had one kid. I said "actually I have six" and named off all the kids. She said but you only have one little kid. I said "that's true." She then asked "Did Sean grow in your tummy or my mom's?" Wow, that's a good question. I said "he grew in your mommas tummy just like you and Brie." She asked "did we all grow in there at the same time?" I said "no, thank goodness for your mom." She said "Well, I'm glad we are out now." I said "so is your mom." Kylie then asked "how did we get out of her tummy?" Sean piped up with "We were in her tummy so she threw us up out of her mouth." GREAT ANSWER! Kylie looked at me for confirmation. I said "no you came out between her legs." Kylie pointed between her legs and said "here?" I said "yep, pee, poo and babies all come out between your legs." She then changed the subject. It was priceless, she threw them up! Gotta love my Seaner.
We got home and the kids wanted to play with Ethan. Ethan's little brother Liam came to play too. Don and I were joking a couple of months ago that it was only a matter of time until Liam became part of the play. Here he is as cyclops eating chalk. I gave him some vanilla wafers but her preferred the chalk.



Miranda came over to practice face painting on girls. Kylie loved it and wanted to go all out.

Brie was more conservative and just wanted a small butterfly.

Then the kids went over and played in Ethan's driveway.  Afterwards we all went to SLC including Aric and Steph, picked up Jenny and met Don at Chuck A Rama for Jenny's birthday.
The big hearing is on Wed so she should have the kids back full time then. Let the drama begin.

Sean is coughing up a storm. I hope he isn't getting pneumonia again. Stress!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors