Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Anxiety

I have serious anxiety today. Heart palpitation's! Tomorrow is the hearing where the judge terminates rights or sends the girls home permanently (or until the next time they get taken). I have felt like it was all going to be OK but now that it's down to the end I don't know. Lanette is anxious too. She says her heart says it's going to be OK but her brain doesn't know. My heart hopes it's going to be OK. Lanette tried to call Clarice today and they are "staffing" the case today for court tomorrow. TODAY for TOMORROW! They've had 16 months to figure out their plan and they are meeting today. I can't change any of it. I've done everything I can do now all I can do is wait and say a prayer.

1 comment:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Praying hard for all those involved in the decision! Shelby

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors