Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kylie is six

Kylie turns six tomorrow. We had a birthday party last night at Jungle Jim's. She has a blast.

Brie's favorite ride was the bumper cars. Everyone else loved the roller coaster.

Sean was a ride maniac this year. He had no fear. He did have nausea on the tea cups!

Ethan came too. (Did you doubt for a second that he wouldn't be there)

Kylie started kindergarten this week with the foster family. She loves it and is so grown up and polite. Not the same little girl I met when she was just barely 2. She kept saying "thank you grandma!" It was very sweet.

The little girl on the right is Akala, Ryan's niece. Jenny asked me to pick her up on the way. How she knows what Ryan's brother is doing is a mystery. Not.

We had lots of fun and it was very calm for a Friday night. The perfect time for a party. I did get frustrated with Jenny as per usual. There was all sorts of drama over when this party was going to be. She had to work this weekend, she didn't have to work....on and on. She keeps lying about stuff. Finally I told her to work it out and let me know when she would have the girls. She kept saying "It's Kylie's birthday and I want her" but she never had a time when it was convenient for her to have her.  When I called Jenny to find out the final time to pick her up she said "(after days of talking about Kylie's birthday) I haven't gotten anything for Kylie's birthday." No present, no card, no cake, no nothing..... She kept saying she wanted Kylie for her birthday but she made no plans for her. She didn't even go to the dollar store. I was so irritated. When Lanette dropped the girls off at Jungle Jim's she said "Kylie has big expectations for her birthday I hope she doesn't get disappointed." Glad I brought the cake, decorations, presents, party favors and paid for the kids entrance. Honestly, Jenny couldn't even bring her a box of crayons.

The "final" DCFS hearing is on Wed. I really think she will get the girls back. I hope she doesn't but she's done her classes so unless the judge is really angry she will just throw the girls back into the ghetto. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors