Monday, September 19, 2011

Scarey faces and other stuff

Sean and Ethan as the Incredible Hulk. At the fair Sean and Ethan wanted to get their faces painted. No way am I paying five bucks for face painting when they get their faces painted at Ethan's house whenever they want. Note the lack of shirts, that's the other part of their "costume."
I took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo. Up they go.

 And down they go.
 
Ethan, Brie, Kylie and Sean waiting for something, what I wasn't sure. I could not handle Kangaroo Zoo pizza so we went out to a late lunch afterwards.

Then we came home and Miranda did some more face painting.

This is what a purple Spidergirl looks like


Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. Where to begin. And no Heather, she's not pregnant just fat. (I hope) She is convinced the world is against her. She's being evicted from her house.(she didn't tell me that I saw the court document. She told me she just wants to move to a new neighborhood.) She's upset because her "peer parent" told her that her house was not a safe environment for the girls. Clarice told her she couldn't reschedule her visits anymore she had to show up at the agreed time or forfeit. Last week she called Lanette when Lanette was half way to her house and cancelled. This all makes Jenny angry and she had a few expletives to say about it. She was supposed to work on Saturday but called in because she didn't have anywhere to leave the girls and has been told not to take them to work. I told her I would take her and the girls somewhere fun on Saturday. I picked them up at 1030 and we all went to Kangaroo Zoo. The girls wanted to come home with me. Jenny wanted me to drop her off at MacDonald's so she could borrow her friends car so she could look at apartments. She said she would come pick the girls up from my house at 6. The girls had a great time playing outside with Sean and Ethan. Of course Jenny couldn't come to my house and pick the girls up and she wasn't sure what she was doing so at 7 I dropped the girls off at the MacDonald's on Redwood Road. I don't know what she did after that. She was supposed to meet Lanette at the Sandy Trax station on Sunday at 7 but went to work and took the girls with her instead so Lanette had to drive in to Salt Lake to pick them up. She works at an assisted living center that is full of felons and really scarey people! I know because Claudia's nephew is there and her sister Lynda tells me what an awful place it is. It's the only place her schizophrenic son hasn't been kicked out of. Well actually he gets kicked out all the time but then they let him back. Sixteen months those girls have been in DCFS care and Jenny has not changed a bit.
Kylie and Brie are both in school. Kylie seems pretty well adjusted. Brie I'm not so sure about. She clings to Jenny when she's with her and doesn't talk or play but when Jenny is gone she's fine. Lanette said she's clingy with her too but does well at school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny Carol, that is the first thing I thought of when I saw her picture. I got a panicky feeling and started calculating how long its been since she got her little arm thingy. Not even 3 years yet, so we're good, right?

I do feel bad for her, she just doesn't seem able to get it together, does she? But I feel worse for the girls.

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors