Sunday, October 31, 2010

Brrr

 Jaclyn and her girls came over for a little pre-Halloween trick or treating. Marin did her Miss America wave. She is very good at it!
 Sonia and Laila jumped on the trampoline. They are very good at that.

Trick or treat, I can't feel my feet, give me something good to eat!!!!!!!!


My goodness it was a cold rainy trick or treating night. We didn't stay out for too long.

We stopped and knocked on the door of Sean's brother from the same mother. Ryder is getting so grown up. They look like brothers. I think Sean looks more like Jenny than Ryder. His eyes are rounder. They are sure cute little guys. I wonder what they think when they look at each other.

Sean even shared his candy with Ryder.

One last house and lets call it a wrap. The funniest thing was Sean and Tyson outlasted the bigger boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you guys Saturday! I've been having Carol withdrawls! And I loved seeing Sean and Ryder together, what handsome boys.

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors