Monday, October 25, 2010

This kid is cute

Don, David, Sean and I all had dentist appointments today. David, Sean and I came out OK, Don needs $800 worth of pain. This was Sean's first encounter with the dentist. I picked him up from school and told him we were going to go get our teeth brushed. He was all sorts of excited. When we got there he kept asking "where are the tooth brushes?" When we went back he didn't want to sit on the chair by himself so he laid on top of me! He let the hygienist clean his teeth with the little whirley thing and squirt water in his mouth and use suction. It was amazing. He said "that was fun." He was happier about the teeh cleaning than getting his picture taken. They gave him a new toothbrush and he then had to leave immediately to go back to school to show all his friends. The hygienist was amazed that a two-year-old sat through all that. I told her it was because as Sean says he'll "be three in a minute."

Another cute Sean story. I didn't feel good on Saturday. I was trying to put Sean to bed and he wasn't having it. I kept telling him I didn't feel good and my tummy hurt. Finally Sean got tired of it and said in his meanest voice, "Mommy you are being whiny!" Hm, wonder where he learned that?

1 comment:

Standinginhislight said...

yay! So good to be back around, lol, so much to catch up on, only to realize not much has changed in the "situation", still challenging eh? ;^)
LOVED the midlife post, you crack me up sometimes. =)
blessings,
Sheri

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors