Monday, November 29, 2010

Poor Kylie and Brie

I just found out that Kylie and Brie have been moved to a new foster home. Initially Jenny said they were going to a respite family for Thanksgiving because the foster family was going out of town but today Jenny told me today it was permanent. I called Tammy but she didn't answer. I'm sure she doesn't want to talk. I just left her a message and told her I am really sorry that it didn't work out and that the state didn't give them more support. I'm sure it was a painful decision for their family. I will meet the new family tomorrow when I go to supervise a visit. I talked to the case worker and she said the "new" family said they are interested in keeping the girls long term. She said "hopefully it won't go that way." What does she mean. I said, "I think they are living together again" and the social worker said she did too. So why is she saying "hopefully it won't go that way?"  What way does she think it should go? Ryan and Jenny should get the girls back. Obviously they haven't changed one bit. Jenny told me this morning that the car wasn't hers it was Ryan's. Oh there's a shocker! She asked if I wanted to go be her support person at her rehab class tomorrow. I declined. I think my anxiety has returned!! Jenny was tearful about the girls and said "this is what happens in foster care." True, Jenny then why did you not do anything to keep them out of foster care. It's her and Ryan's lack of responsibility, laziness and drinking that put them there. Ultimately though it's the girls who suffer.

I called my niece to vent. When Jameson answered the phone he told me he was evil. What the heck. I asked Catherine why he said that. Apparently Kyle bought the boys pellet guns. (Kyle what were you thinking? They'll put someone eye out.) Jameson was upstairs with the nanny and he shot her in the eye. Hm, good thing Catherine's kids aren't in foster care they would have just gotten moved to a new home. Catherine has more anxiety than I do so she wasn't really the best person to vent to so I was forced to blog vent!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

That is terrible news. I know the state wants familys reunited but sometimes it is just better if they AREN'T. Why aren't Jenny & Ryan back in jail where they belong???? I'm sorry Carol, I know how much you love those girls and how difficult this is on you. You can always call me to vent if you need to and we have no pelt guns in our house to distract (or shoot) me with! I'm going to have to call Catherine and ask her about that story.

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors