Monday, November 22, 2010

Yes, they call it the streak

On Saturday Ethan came to play. Ethan has never been overly fond of clothes. Sean on the other hand is very fond of clothes and quite particular about what he wears. Apparently the need to do as his peers trumps Sean's need to wear clothes. I just hope that through out life Sean has peers who influence him for the positive. Sean and Ethan were downstairs playing and then I heard them outside. I went outside to check and found that they had left their shirts in the sandbox and were running around in the cold and very windy yard. I suggested they come inside which they did. They ran upstairs and put on backpacks without shirts, kind of funny and cute. I went back to my room and a few minutes later the house was quiet again and I started to go look for them but heard them screaming and giggling so I sat back down. Five minutes later AJ comes upstairs and tells me I better go check on the boys because they were naked. "How naked?" "Completely naked" he answered. "No diapers?" "Nope." By that time they had run upstairs and I found them in Sean's room, bear butt naked! Ethan is pulling toys out of the toy box and Sean is jumping on the bed. OK, now it's really funny and very cute. I ask "where are your clothes?" They both say "outside!" and then collapse into fits of giggling. At this point Don comes in and says "I'll get the camera." I told the boys to get dressed and they reached for their backpacks. We finally compromised and they put on underwear with backpacks. (I compromised on their nudity for the picture as well.) Mind you neither of them are potty trained. I left for work. Don reported they played another four hours and apparently peed all over the house. (This is why I don't have a dog!)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors