Tuesday, November 23, 2010

She exhausts me

Jenny and her lies wear me out! She's like the joke how do you tell when a politician is lying? Their lips are moving. Pretty much the same with Jenny, almost everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. She briefly had a job at a group home for autistics last month. After about two weeks she texted me and said she got kicked in the eye by a client. I didn't think much about it until I saw it.  I'm talking a bad eye injury, black, purple around the eye and a scleral hematoma.. Kylie told her she looked pretty, "your eyes are two colors and one of them is red like a rabbit." Sean and Brie were scared of her.  Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, I don't know. She says she went to the hospital and they didn't do an x-ray. I find it very hard to believe an ER would not do an x-ray on that significant of an industrial eye injury. Today she told the DCFS worker that she got hit with a football.  I said "really, I thought you got kicked." Anyway, she hasn't been back to work since and that's been two weeks. She said she thinks she has a job at Smiths. Last week she told me she put a deposit down on an apartment in Magna. Pretty good trick when you don't have a job or money. I was wondering how she and Ryan were going to have back to back appointments when they have a no contact order but are sharing a car. Yesterday Jenny called me from Ryan's dad's cell phone, her phone got turned off because she didn't pay her bill. I have an application on my phone that unscrambles blocked calls.

Today she tells me she got a ride to DCFS with Kristen because her "room mate Dale" needed to borrow her car. We were all sitting in front of DCFS in my car waiting for Ryan. Kylie says "where's your car momma?" She says "Dale has it." Then Kylie yells, "look momma, there's your car." You will never guess who steps out. I just said "oh look girls there's your daddy." How stupid are those two? The judge said "you two can't even follow a no contact order, are you stupid?" And still they show up at DCFS visits driving the same car and expect anyone to believe that they aren't having contact. I guess they think everyone else is blind and stupid!

It is so frustrating. It affects the girls too. The foster family is so tired of Jenny and Ryan's crap. They are really questioning why they ever became foster parents. They say they just wanted to help kids and now they are getting jerked around and Jenny and Ryan get all the support from the state and they are at the mercy of their whims. IE, visits are at Jenny and Ryan's convenience and not theirs.

Just one last annoyance while I'm venting. Jenny brought one of Sean's shirts to our DCFS visit that's she's had and put it on him. When we got home and I carried him into the house I was overwhelmed by the smell of cigarette smoke, filth and poverty. It was that damn shirt. It gave me serious anxiety remembering Sean coming home from their house covered in poop and wreaking of that smell. He was asleep but I woke him up trying to get that shirt off him. I just couldn't let him sleep in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say. When will this end?? The poor foster family, I feel for them. And the girls.

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors