Saturday, February 12, 2011

Andrew's Wedding

Andrew got married today. He looked so handsome and sooo young. I was standing next to his mom and we were both wondering where 20 years went. I know when we think of all that's happened in those 20 years it's been a long time but honestly I can't believe he's grown up and married. I admit I cried!
Little Aric tackling little Andrew. They've been friends for awhile.

  
<>
  
Big Aric standing up as Big Andrew's best man. I'm not sure what the tennis shoe thing was all about. All the grooms men wore red tennis shoes. The brides maids wore red shoes and the bride and groom wore yellow.


Sean and Don tasting the food.

What a good looking kid I have.

 Sean thought this was Andrew's birthday party and wanted to know when he was going to put some candles in that cake and blow them out. He was confused when they shoved cake in each other's faces.
First dance as husband and wife. They were really cute.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors