Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day


Happy 12th Anniversary to me and Don. We went to lunch on Valentine's. It's been a fun 12 years. I love that man!

Steph and I went to the school and made graham cracker Valentine's houses. There was a whole lot of eating going on and not a whole lot of decorating. They had fun and were wired!



I had a couple of houses left so when we got home neighbor Ethan came over and they decorated the rest of the houses.

On Tuesday Alika and Steph and I went to see the play Hairspray at the new theater in Centerville. It was really fun! I love the fact that we can walk to the theater for a play.
 Jenny update: Not a lot going on that I know of. Jenny said the state has stopped their petition to stop reunification efforts. She said her attorney sent her an email telling her that. She was quite happy. I asked her about the fraud charges and she said it is all "just stupid." She said they are saying she got money for the girls after they were in foster care but that they didn't go into foster care until July. That's not how I remember it but OK. She's been working for a couple of weeks as a med tech at an assisted living center.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors