Saturday, February 12, 2011

A nice day to ski

We went up to Wolf Mountain for a couple of hours of skiing before the rest of our busy Saturday.

This was the first time Alika was out this season.



Sean was pretty distracted by Alika and I being there. Last time it was just him and Don and he did much better. He wanted to go ride the lifts with Alika. Don kept trying to explain to him that he didn't know how to ski well enough to go down the big mountain. Sean pitched a mega fit. Good grief. He wanted ALKILAAAAA to come down off the mountain and ski with him. He told me I wasn't his friend and he wanted to go home. Sean had his skiis off and was walking in his boots and told me "this makes my legs feel weak." Where did he learn the word weak? Last week when I asked him what he wanted for a night time snack he said "I don't have any suggestions."

Alika off the mountain walking across the lot with Don. I like this picture.

Look how happy Sean is in the back of the car, because his ALKILAAAAA came off the mountain.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors