Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election Results

So I'm not really going to talk about election results other then to say I am glad they are over. I was so sick of hearing about it, reading about it, watching it. Last election I had post election let down. Kind of like when you are a kid and Christmas is over. This time I just wanted it to end. I did watch FOX news coverage last night just to see their disbelief. If I had to hear another Mia Love or Jim Matheson commercial I was going to scream.
Sean went for an ortho appointment yesterday. They took the spacers out of his cast. We go back in three weeks to have the pins removed.
Things that are hard to do with a full arm cast:
Open a Capri Sun straw and put it in the container
Dress and undress
Bathe
Things that are not hard to do:
Play games on a cell phone
Play Mario Brothers on WII

Sean didn't want to go to school after his appointment so I picked up Ethan and they played hookie. We sure miss having him as our neighbor.

My granddaughter hanging out inside of her mother on my couch. Steph said the baby was craving the "bug juice" drink I make for family dinners so I had to make a batch up. (She's sticking her stomach out because I told her to look pregnant.)

AJ studying for a test, or something like that.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors