Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hook him up:)

About three days after his cast Sean started to complain of itching. I found this gadget on the Internet called Cast Cooler. It had really great reviews. There were a bunch of videos of kids using them and they were all squealing and laughing. You wrap this thing around his cast, hook it up to the vacuum cleaner and it sucks air through the cast. It stops itching, cools the arm and apparently tickles really hard. Don of course had to modify. He got an extra long hose for the vacuum so it can sit out in the hall and Sean doesn't have to be bothered by the noise. I'm trying to get a video of Sean when I turn it on and he laughs but I haven't had success yet. Usually by the time it's turned on and I have my camera all the giggling is over. It also dries the cast out if it gets wet from bathing (or playing in the snow.)

Sean really doesn't complain about his arm. Last night he said my arm hurts and it itches. I asked him if he wanted pain medicine of the vacuum and he said "no, really it just bugs me." I would have to imagine it does it would bug the heck out of me.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors