Monday, November 12, 2012

Fun with sisters

The girls spent the night. Kylie taught Sean how to get through a Mario level he was having trouble with.

Brie told Lanette "they are rich because they have lots of treats." Hm, is that the definition. I told the girls they have lots of treats at their house they just have more mouths to eat them very fast.

Looking very cute in her glasses.

Gotta love that toothless grin.

Sean wanted Jungle Jim's so Jungle Jim's it was. They rode that little roller coaster at least a dozen times.

I think this is Sean's third birthday party at Jungle Jim's. I like Jim's almost as much as I like Chucky Cheese. It was snowing really hard so it wasn't too crowded which made it easier to tolerate.

Kylie drew all these pictures, cut them out and taped them on the wall. Very cute.

I'm getting really bugged by Jenny and Ryan. They saw Sean on the 1st. Then Ryan texted and wanted to know if Sean could spend the night with him. Seriously, is he insane? I guess the answer to that is yes he is. I told him NO then just ignored him. Now they are both asking what the plans are for his birthday. How about the plans don't include you. Jenny says she is moving to Texas on Friday. I hope that is true. We may have to get a no contact order if they don't back off and leave us alone. Jen has bench warrants out for her arrest for parole violation and she has a trial scheduled the week after Thanksgiving so I think she really does plan to leave the state. Ryan on the other hand thinks he is all sorts of awesome with his little girlfriend who is supporting him

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors