Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween

Despite the broken arm we made a full day of Halloween. We were late for Sean's history parade at school but made it in time for the puppet show and pizza party.
Watching the puppet show.

He looks like Napoleon but his costume was really a Colonial General. He thought he looked like "aye aye Captain."
His cast is so heavy it makes me sad. It weighs down the whole side of his body. He is so good natured about it but is pretty tired of it. He's ready for that arm to be healed. We go in on Tuesday for a follow up X-ray.
Boba Fett meets Clone meets Darth Vader's light saber. So Sean is really into Star Wars but couldn't decide on one character so he ended up being a combination of three. It was funny, some of the big kids out trick or treating would do a double take, "he's Boba Fett Clone with a light saber. Yes, yes he is!

And who am I you ask? Well I said I was Luke Skywalker's mother but Sean said no he didn't want me to be her because she died. Then I said I would be Anakin's mother but her son grew up to be Darth Vader. In the end I was just a peasant woman from some planet visited by Star Wars. On that planet someone spilled a Navajo taco all down my peasant blouse.

Clone Boba Fett, Darth head and cousins Jackson the Grim Reaper and Jameson the vampire. I think Tyson had gone to find his shoes when I took that picture. Harrison has declared himself to old to Trick or Treat so he stayed home and passed out candy.

Visiting with his little brother from the same bio mother. They are just so darn cute!
While the East was getting hit with the worst storm in memory or perhaps history we had the warmest Halloween in history. It was in the 70's during the day and 50's while we were Trick or Treating.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors