Friday, November 16, 2012

My Biscuit is FIVE!

I cannot believe Sean is five. For that matter I can't believe Ryder is three and Kylie and Brie are six and seven.
We had a family dinner for Sean. He wanted Chinese food so that is what we had. Then we had cake number three. He had Star Wars cupcakes at school earlier in the day and the cookie cake with his sisters. I made a poster for him at school and they walked around a big sun five times talking about all the things he's done each year of his life. I didn't get to take any pictures because I had to work.

He got a "Mote" control car and some Lego's.

Alika helped him put his Lego fire truck together.

Alika has a really silly ap on her phone that lets you add cats to your pictures. Sean thought it was funny.

Cats shooting lasers out of their eyes.


We've been having discussions with Sean about sleeping alone. I always lay down with him until he goes to sleep and then go back to my bed. If Sean wakes up in the night he comes in our room and is mad because I left him alone. He asked why I like to sleep in my bed instead of his and I told him daddy misses me and gets scared if I'm not there. He didn't respond to that. Last night I was laying down with him and he asked "how old is daddy?" I said "53." He said "well, then he's old enough to sleep alone!"

He also wants to go to Illinois to see Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Dave this weekend because he wants to tell them he is five. Don said 'that's too far." Sean said "no it's not we will just get on an airplane!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors