Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Super Mario

Sean LOVES to play Super Mario Wii. He has gotten AJ, Carter, Alika and now Alex to play with him. Alex was surprised by Sean's shall we say "creative play." Alex said "all he wants is to bounce off my head and put himself in a bubble." Hm, Alex there is truth to that. He's made it to the third world and is always looking for someone to play with. I've gotten pretty good at it myself but not as good as the other kids (OBVIOUSLY) and not as good as Sean. Alika said she read a study that said more mom's then ever before play video games with their kids. I don't doubt that but I think it's because most mom's are young and played video games themselves as kids.
Alex said you can tell he's an only child. Gee, how can he be an only child when he has five older brother's and sisters. He really is an only child though. It's funny I am finally getting cooking for four down. It took me awhile to start cooking less for each meal. Alex and Loreal came tonight for a baked potato bar. The potato's were so huge, each one was like three. It was good though. Alex and Loreal are putting their house on the market and want to move to St George.

That is one cute kid. Cookies and milk before bed.

Sean's teacher called me on Friday to pick him up from school. He had a fever. It was strange he was really sick when I picked him up. I had to work that evening so Don was with him. He woke up at 2 a.m. I came in his room and he was WIDE AWAKE. He wanted to have deep discussions and eat. He ate two sandwiches, a bowl of fruit and had two glasses of milk. He didn't go back to sleep until 6 a.m. We played Wii  watched Kipper the Dog and talked. We slept until noon on Saturday and then he was fine. Weird
 
Yesterday I asked AJ if he would come play Wii with Sean and he said no he was studying for finals. I told him to tell Steph that the baby wanted to come play with Sean. Sean said "She can't play she's still in Steph's tummy!" Smart kid. He's doing really well with reading at school. Today he asked if he could count to ten billion million. I told him probably not he would have to use a computer to count that high and he said "yeah and I'd have to stay up all night too."
 
His left arm is still hairy from when the cast was removed. All that extra blood flow to heal the bones sure makes the arms hairy and the fingernails grow fast.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors