Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sick kiddo

Sean woke up sick Thursday morning with a cough and fever. I took him to work with me and he spent the day playing Leapster and watching movies. He's really good when I take him to work. I've even had him there for ten hours before and he has been a trooper.

I brought him home from work got him ready for bed and walked downstairs to get him a night snack. It was only six pm but when I came back upstairs this is what I found. A little boy asleep right where I left him. Don stayed home with him on Friday.
Today I took him to the doctor because he is getting sicker not better. He looks pretty chipper but he's miserable. Last night he coughed until he threw up. They did an x-ray and he has pneumonia. I've had him on and off oxygen and he's getting breathing treatments. It's six and he's asleep again. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow. I was worried he would get admitted to the hospital when I took him to the doctor. Last night I slept with him and kept thinking how grateful I was to be home in bed with him and not at the hospital with him.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors