Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Point

I had to work all day Saturday so Don and Sean had a fun day without me. They drove to Thanksgiving Point to see the reindeer and visit the dinosaur museum. Sean asked Don the other day while watching Christmas shows, "why are they called rAindeer and not snowdeer?" Excellent question.

Don called Lanette and the girls met up with them. I was sorry I missed the fun. I was doing clinical at the nursing home. We did a nail salon for the residents. My students gave hand massages and painted the nails of all the women residents.


They played in water.

They hung out with the sleeping reindeer. Sean said "they don't fly!"

All the reindeer appear to be sleeping. Maybe they fly when no one is looking.

Run for your lives! The kids are being chased by a land shark.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors