Saturday, December 26, 2015

Cutest little lamb EVER!

Khloe was a lamb in DIA's Christmas program. She was the cutest lamb ever.

I feel your pain Khloe. It was a longgg boring program. It was crowded and hot. I went to the office and Steph brought Khloe to me because she had to pee so I kept her our for awhile. Even Angela, the principal was out in the hall. She said it was too claustrophobic. They had the entire school preschool - 8th grade in the gym doing one program. Next year they need to divide that up into two or three different programs. The kids and parents would be happier. The little kids and the big ones were both bored. It was probably the poorest done school program I've ever seen. They have a new music teacher and it's her first year.

Poor little lamb!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors