Thursday, December 31, 2015

The place to be!

This is the New Year's place to be if you are 10 or under. When I went to pick Sean up from Kylie and Brie's after I left the hospital they wanted to have another sleep over. I probably should have said no because they are all a little sick of each other but they were so adamant at the time. Sean just said "I want Kylie and Brie to go home. I want some alone time." I made them popcorn and they are watching a movie and then I'm putting them all to bed. Kylie called her mom and said she wanted to come home but her mom told her she really didn't want to drive on New Year's eve unless she absolutely had to. 

Khloe was hysterical she chased the kids around and around and laughed and squealed. She is a little clown.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors