Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Merry Christmas


It was a strange Christmas morning with no Grandma. I kept looking where her chair sat. I'm glad Brad and Teresa took her chair out the day after she died it would really bother me to see it sitting there. She really only used it a couple of times the last year but it was still the chair where she sat for years. AJ, Steph and Khloe were in Costa Rica. Alex and Loreal couldn't get up until the afternoon of 25th because the weather was bad.



Sean really wanted this poop emoji pillow. Strange thing to want but it made him happy.


Sean got a robot for Christmas. It was for ages 10 and up but I think it would be a pretty sophisticated 14 year old that could put it together. Sean helped for about an hour and then we went to the movies.
Jake was over about noon. I tell you his mother spends as much time in bed as a newborn. The other day he got sick at school and I had to go pick him up because they couldn't get either of his parents to answer their phones but they were both at home. Susan then complained on Facebook that she was soooo tired and hadn't been able to get any sleep and I'm thinking dang woman your kid woke you up when I brought him home at noon! I digress, I took Sean and Jake to see Star Wars. It was Sean and my second time.
When we got home Don had finished putting the robot together.

By dinner time Alex and Loreal had arrived. David, Alika and Garret came up for a crab and salmon dinner.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors