Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hang on Snoopy

                                             
                                    
Kylie and Brie spent a couple of nights. We went and saw The Peanuts movie. The kids went and sat down on the very first row.

I was laying down with Brie at bedtime and she quite conversant. Kylie and Sean had made her cry so I went in the play room with her and we were being really quiet. Kylie and Sean couldn't figure out where we were until we started to giggle. Brie was telling me about old memories. She would say "I don't know if it was real or a dream." Some of her memories were spot on and some were quite diluted. One involved her and Kylie being locked in a room during a party and when they got out Ryan and Jennie were fighting and they broke a window. "Then the police came and Ryan disappeared." I know the exact house where that happened. Most of her stories I could visualize. We were talking about when Jenny and Ryan shaved her head. I told her I felt like she lost her power when they took her hair because she wouldn't look at anyone and she quit talking. She told me she still quits talking and won't look at people when she's sad.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors