Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Madness I tell you it was madness

Sarah checking out the gingerbread houses.

It's been pretty cold and snowy for the past week so we had 14 kids with a lot of energy stuck inside. I was surprised nothing got broken. I would periodically yell at them to stop using the Nerf gun (I swear I thought I hid them all), stop throwing the ball, stop beaning each other with the Nerf Star Wars lasers. Each time I yelled I would get a bunch of kids saying "I didn't do it!" Ha, I never said any one's name! The funniest thing was little 3-year-old Caleb was always in the thick of it.
John said that Uncle Ed has a significant pulmonary embolism.

Kylie and Brie came to join the festivities. Jake was there too. When Don was walking Jake home Jake asked "who were all those kids?" Don said Sean's cousins and sisters. Jake said "I have ancestors too." Funny!


I hid Sean's robot in the laundry room until most of the kids had left. It wouldn't have stood a chance against all those cousins.

I posted this picture on Facebook and Alex called plagiarism. I told him it wasn't plagiarism it was stealing. Loreal made a ginger bread house earlier in the day and left it. Sean only put two pieces of candy on his so when it came time to take a picture he took one of the Brie's and she took Loreal's. I'd say that was a small price for Alex and Loreal to pay to escape the madness. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors