Monday, June 12, 2017

At the drive in

Don and Sean had been talking about going to the drive in to see Pirates of the Caribbean. I've seen that movie once and that was more than enough for me. I wanted to see Wonder Woman and it was playing at the drive in so off we went. Neither Don or I can remember the last time we went to the drive in and none of the kids had ever been. I don't think they've remodeled anything at the drive in since it opened in the 1940's. I had never been to the one in Riverdale before but it looked the same as I remember the one in Durham looking.




This is on the drive home. We didn't stay for the double feature and it was still 12:30 before we got home.

Last night the kids slept on the trampoline. I couldn't believe that they were still asleep at 9 am. Our back yard is so noisy and it was bright!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors