Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Home again, home again

Autumn's Larkin is so stinking cute and funny. He is in to everything and has the most mischievous smile. At one point he was on the back porch filling his mouth with old fish gravel from an empty aquarium. He was munching away. I said "really Larkin?" He laughs and sprays it out of his mouth then fills it up again and repeats. Disgusting but funny. Autumn ran out to pick up Lisa and I as watching Larkin. I walked in the kitchen and he'd gotten out the ice cream and was sitting on the floor sharing it with the dog. Generous kid.



Nate and Sean sat behind me on the plane. Sean has had diarrhea the entire trip and had an incident on the plane. I could smell it from where I was sitting. Sean was crying and still the man sitting next to them did not offer to switch seats and I had a window seat and the middle seat was empty. Sean was crying and I was standing in the aisle trying to find something in Nate's carry on for him to change it to. I said to the man "I need you to switch seats with me please." He was put out but did it. Really what kind of idiot wants to sit next to two children, one with explosive diarrhea. I'd been offering to switch seats the minute I realized the parents was on the next row.
Our plane was also delayed 4 hours so we were late getting home.  We got updates before we got to the airport so we waited at Autumn's house. Steph had dropped us off at the airport so Don picked us up. I was glad I didn't have to haul our stuff on to another shuttle to get to the parking lot. Look at Nate's poor face. Today Sean's started to peel so he's got a Michael Jackson look going on.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors