Sunday, June 18, 2017

Back to Autumn's

I was a picture failure today. Here's Sean not liking Bojangles. By this point he was sick to his stomach and had a fever. I went over to Autumn's to drop off some stuff and put a load of clothes in the wash. Then I took the kids over to Steph's so I could drive to Hillsborough to see Shari's new baby Kestrel. I didn't get a picture of her! Sad aunt. She's a cute little thing. Shari looks good. I wouldn't have recognized the house even though I've seen Shari's pictures of the upgrades she's done. I also didn't get any pictures of Art and Char at the beach or Autumn's kids and this is the second night I've spent at her house.

Sean is ready  to go home. He misses his room and his dad and his computers and his friends. And we both missed father's day

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors