Friday, June 30, 2017

Swimming

The kids have done lots of swimming. Mostly at the condo and once at the rec center when they had the FitBit toy. One night we were at the condo and someone noticed a fire. It was the patio above Carter and on the other side of the stairs from him. I ran over and banged on his door. He didn't answer (he was at the gym) Then I pounded on the guy who's patio was on fire and screamed fire. He opened the door and said "WHUT?" I said "YOUR PATIO'S ON FIRE." The patio door was OPEN. He looked over and said "F&^%" I agreed. I went back over to the pool. The fire department was on their way. He poured water on his grease fire which made it worse. By the time the fire department got there someone had put it out with a fire extinguisher.



Sometimes Khloe and Valley meet us at the pool. Khloe loves the water but she gets so cold. No fat on that girl.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors