Sunday, June 18, 2017

Day 3 in the sun

When we first went out on Saturday Sean and Nate weren't having it. They were both too sunburned and sand burned. Sean's legs and face were hurting. In the afternoon after Steph and Dan and the other kids left they wanted to go back down. Art and Char got in on Friday. I told Steph they needed to be up and out Sunday by 8 so we had time to clean or leave on Saturday. I knew there was no way I could clean with that many people there so they left Saturday after our minimal beach time. About 5 the kids went down to play on the beach but I told them they couldn't go in the water. They weren't wearing suits. After 45 minutes I got worried and went looking for them. They were sitting where we had been before building a sand castle. Just as I walked up the sandcastle got knocked down with a wave. Once they saw me they all ran in the water.


They were wearing clothes and Nate had on long pants.


Eventually the shirts and Nate's pants came off. I was looking at that white chest thinking this isn't good. They had on no sunscreen. I was sitting there with my sunglasses over my lips. I decided 30 minutes was probably 30 minutes too much. It was around 5:30.



Here's my Angelina Jolie lips. Now they are just big white blisters. Poor Nate's face. I'll have to take a picture tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors