Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My third subpoena

I just got served (AGAIN!) Alika got one too (AGAIN!) The new date is December 9th at 9 am. Lanette said next week marks one year that she has had the girls in her home. She said the therapist is really concerned that if the girls go home they will get molested because they have been "groomed" to keep secrets. I think they saw their dad again on Saturday after Sean's party. The guy who served the subpoena served Jenny's old neighbors as well. It would appear that Jenny and Ryan were drunk and partying together on a regular basis at her last residence. Go figure.

I had no idea this could drag on for soooo long. We are headed for two years. I just want their rights terminated and all the kids safe and happy.

Jenny didn't call me yesterday. She got a new phone and was calling me constantly it was driving me crazy because I was spoiled when she didn't have a phone she didn't call me everyday. She even showed up at my work on Sunday on her way to meet Lanette. She's pretty mobile with her car.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors