Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekend Update

Isn't that a Saturday Night Live skit?

Sean is sick. He's had a cough and fever for a week. He was starting to get better and is now getting worse again. I get nervous when he gets coughs and a fever that don't go away quickly.

Jenny update:
She got out of jail last night. She texted me this am "You called?" I texted her back "where the heck have you been?" She texted "at Joe's." I texted "In Texas" she texted "Colorado." Then she tried to call but I was teaching. She texted for me to call her on break. I called her a while later and asked her what was going on and she said "I'm not going to lie to you. I was in jail." I asked her why and she told me the her parole officer came over and her roommate had an ounce of pot and a scale but it wasn't hers and she didn't know anything about it. I asked who all was in the house and she said Anthony and she didn't even know the other people. She said she shouldn't have lied to Lanette. I asked her if DCFS knew and she said she was going to tell them and she was meeting with her attorney on Monday. She said that Anthony and all the people at her house went to court and told the judge it wasn't her stuff. Yep, I'm sure they did. I'm sure at an initial hearing the judge listens to anyone. Her not lying to me only lasted through the first sentence of "I was in jail." I'm sure DCFS is really going to believe her. No one ever denies ownership of drugs. Honestly, I doubt it was hers but I do not believe that she didn't know it was in her house. And so the stomach continues to churn and churn and churn. I am so sick of this crap.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors