Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Loving that baby

Sean is a cute uncle to Khloe. He keeps asking "why am I her uncle?" I keep explaining that it's because A.J. is his brother and Khloe is his baby so he is her uncle.
Helping baby Khloe with her bottle

Sean wanted Khloe to come in his room and watch a cartoon with him. I asked if he was going to have her watch Ben 10 and he said that would be too creepy and scare her. He decided the only shows appropriate for Khloe were My little Pony or Kipper. He's never watched My Little Pony so that is what they watched. Well, you can see from this picture Khloe slept through the show. He even shared his beloved banket "lovey" with her because he wanted her to "be happy."


So she opened her eye for a minute. She was unimpressed with the pony's.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors