Thursday, May 16, 2013

More baby pictures

Have you ever seen such a cute baby? That little face is just so kissable!

Love that little girl



Mom hasn't gotten out of bed for a couple of days, she's been two weak. Frida came yesterday, she's going to stay with mom while we go to Lake Powell. On Monday mom called me over to the counter where she was pointing at a piece of pepper on the counter. She kept telling me to look at it. She wanted me to take it outside and put it in a plant. She said it was a tiny bug with legs and she had been watching it for three days. I carefully picked up that little flake of pepper took it out on the back porch and set it free. I don't know if it's the fentanyl patches but she keeps hearing people call her name and seeing people that aren't there and it would appear the pepper is coming alive. I still think the pain is worse than the side effects of the medicine so we will just keep on doing what we are doing.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors