Tuesday, May 28, 2013

We went to the lake on Monday. It was too cold and windy to take the boat out. Mostly too windy and the lake water was too cold.
 
Alika and her boyfriend had come spent Sunday night at the lake. Sean loves to climb up the sand hills.
Sean asked the other night what a picnic was and if he had ever been on one. Yep, Sean you've been on picnics. He told Alika "this was the best day he ever had not having a picnic." Or something along that line. Last night Sean wanted me to sing him to sleep. Not something any of the other kids ever asked. They always told me not to sing. I was singing "Hush little baby don't say a word" and Sean wanted to know what brass was and why the ring would turn brass. Then he wanted a song about God. He wanted to know the exact relationship between God and Jesus. So much conversation regarding the words to songs.

The pool was warm! I was sitting with Alika (Art and Char) and Alika said, "It's weird to see my dad looking old." Ouch, though I know where she's coming from, every time I look in the mirror I see middle age.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors