Tuesday, June 30, 2015

At the pool

This was the first time Khloe played at the pool at Cedar Springs. It made me nostalgic. I remember swimming there when I was pregnant with AJ and when Carter, Alex and AJ were just little. I blinked and now I'm swimming there with my granddaughter. Mom used to get in that pool and now she can barely get out of her bed. Time goes so fast. 


Sean is so athletic. He does 50 sit ups and 50 push ups before he goes to bed. He's also practicing his hand stands. He is really liking gymnastics. The first day he wanted nothing to do with it because he was the only boy. I told him he was going to sit there for an hour and watch if he didn't want to participate and then Josh a boy from his class showed up. They weren't in the same group but I guess it made it all OK. Now he wants me to sign him up for the next session. He also reads food labels. He only wants to drink skim milk. He tried skim milk on his cereal but decided that was disgusting. "Why does the cereal box say to use skim milk?"

 He also started taking piano again. His teacher is a 14 year old that lives on Chase Lane.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors