Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Court is in order

 Sean and Khloe were playing court. They had a light set up and little hammers. They banged the hammers and yelled a lot. The poor little bear in the chair was the subject of their wrath. When I took the picture Sean told me not to put it where people can see it. I told him my blog is private so he said it was OK to post it.
Sean has grown up so much this summer and it's only June. He quit wetting his pants during the day after our camping trip. I'm not sure if it's because Kylie and Brie teased him or if he just started being aware of when he needs to go. In the past he was always wet by the end of the day but not anymore. He tried to quite wearing pull ups at night but he still gets wet at night. I try to wake him up and have him pee in the middle of the night but he sleeps so soundly it is really hard to wake him up. He also decided he can go to bed without someone laying down with him. That makes me a little sad. He still likes me to lay down with him so he's letting me down slowly.

Sean's relationship with Khloe is pretty cute. He told me since Jacob has been out of town "it's the season of Khloe." He is going to Chinese camp, kids camp and gymnastics this summer. At kids camp they had to tell something special about themselves and he said that he was an uncle.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors