Thursday, February 2, 2012

Coincidence?


Lanette's son took pictures of the girls at Christmas. I hadn't seen them until today. When Jenny showed it to me my first thought was oh my gosh Brie looks just like Lanette. I didn't say it because I thought it might make Jenny feel bad but then she said Brie looks just like Lanette. It's really true. She's like a little mini Lanette.

Ryan was in jail last week for public intoxication and disturbing the peace.
Jenny came over to have lunch with us today she was supposed to come yesterday but said she'd rather go shopping and I said it didn't matter. We were talking about birth control because it's time to get her implanon replaced and she has no funds. It's $700 for one at planned parenthood. I told her she was going to have to get an IUD because they are cheaper (and I'm going to be the one paying for it) and it last longer. Up to eight years:) I do not understand why birth control is not free. There are so many unwanted and abused children who end up in prison and foster care. If women had access to birth control it would save the Government a ton of money and maybe just maybe some of these women could get ahead and do something with their lives. Honestly, if I didn't pay for Jenny to get an IUD she'd be pregnant as soon as the Implanon runs out. Crazy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors