Thursday, February 16, 2012

Quack Quack

Sean was having pictures at school today so I asked Alika to cut his hair. (He insisted on wearing a too big shirt and a hoody for his picture so I am not sure what difference his hair made. Another kid wore his pajama top and a pair of sweat pants so I consider myself lucky. The girls were all dressed like little princesses, go figure)

Ethan had to have a haircut too. I said go ask your mom. He ran home and came back. I asked him what his mom said and he said she said "sure."

After the haircuts they played in the tub for 90 minutes. Then they ran around with wash clothes for capes. They were upset because they wouldn't stay on and insisted on duct tape. Don got some from the garage.

After the duct tape they ran up and down the hall yelling quack quack. It took me a minute to figure out why... Ha DUCK TAPE! I had to carefully fold Sean's pajamas this morning and put them back in the drawer so he can wear them again tonight.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors