Sunday, February 5, 2012

Not improving with age

I once thought about saving all Jenny's mug shots but thought, nah that would be mean. Now I wish I had. It would be a sad pictorial documentation of her self destruction. I found this old one on the Internet and then one from November and the new one from yesterday.




She looks like someone you would not want to meet alone on an alley. Then I look at those eyes and think it's just Jenny being stupid and making more bad decision's. She is piling them high and deep and only one month until the DCFS trial. I saw her on Thursday, we went to the mall and had lunch. She told me she was working every evening until Wed when she saw the girls. Apparently working didn't interfere with her stealing credit cards and using them. As soon as I saw the charges I did check my purse to make sure all my credit cards were there. Honestly, what is wrong with her brain? I never cease to be amazed out how smart Sean is and how dumb she is. I know she had a crappy start in life but really. She has a preliminary hearing on Tuesday for her new drug charges. Ryan has court on Wed for his new public intoxication charges. And now this........................


1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Unbelievable!!!!!!! Hopefully that seals the deal with the custoday hearing. It will be WONDERFUL for everyone when that is final and people can move on with their lives. Those mug shots are crazy. She almost looks pretty in the first one, especially compared to the last. And the girls picture looks beautiful. Who knew Jenny could make such beautiful children when you look at those mug shots. The girls and Sean are lucky to have such wonderful mothers in their lives. Did Jenny at least buy a gift for her kids with those stolen cards?

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors