Saturday, February 18, 2012

Say Yes to the Dress

Loreal and her mom went looking for wedding dresses today and I got invited to come along:) Her friend Alex came too so it was a fun little party. She wasn't going to do a veil but decided she liked the half veil. It looks really beautiful. I think this was the first dress she tried on. Some of them I didn't take pictures of. They were all pretty in different ways. Hard choice.

There were some with the perfect top, some with the perfect bottom, some with the perfect back, some with the perfect front. Oh how to find the perfect everything.


I love the bead work on the side of this one.

I thought this one looked very beachy. But it was a no go!

When the dress is chosen they had her ring a bell. Kind of hokey but kind of fun! Now what am I going to wear to the wedding. I figured on the beach I was going to go shoeless! Loreal and her mom are both wearing high heels.

1 comment:

Lj Cramer said...

the only reason we are wearing "heels" is for the height.. My mom is 4'11 and I'm 5'3 and you guys are tall and alex is 6'4.. soo we don't want to be the only short ones..lol:)..you can wear flip flops..its still casual. I will prob be the only one that looks "dressed up".. lol:) Thanks for coming I really appreciate it!!

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors