Monday, February 6, 2012

Disturbing

I kept waking up last night and thinking about what Josh Powell did to his sons. I couldn't believe he would murder his little boys. Then today I read he chopped them with an axe before they burned up. Too upsetting for words.

I know Jenny isn't as crazy as Josh Powell, at least I hope she's not. I got the details of what she's in jail for and it is really upsetting. She has no morals and no respect for anyone. Last week she told me she couldn't see Sean because she was going to Ross Dress Barn. I just thought, whatever.....
She stole an ATM card from one of her retarded residents and had been using it for several months. Between the end of last month and the beginning of this she really went on a spending spree. Took a couple of hundred out of ATM's, bought clothes, paid her phone bill all with a disabled residents money. She denied it was her using the card and the police took her to Ross where they showed her on video making the purchases. They also have record of the residents credit card being used to pay her phone bill. Her parole violation report said "She resides at the above address with her husband." Nice, they aren't even pretending not to live together. She still lies to me and says they aren't together even when I know they are. She is truly pathological. I had been impressed that she'd kept a job for a year but that's the end of that job. When she gets out of jail she'll be even more desperate because she won't have  a job and who knows what she will do.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors