Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's houses

We didn't have time for Gingerbread houses this Christmas because we were away but we did have time for Sean's school Valentine houses. Don assembled all the houses this weekend, I made the frosting and bought the candy so all I had to do today was go to the school and watch them assemble. It's amazing the difference a year can make the kids did so much better this year. They were cooperative and did a great job.

Well most of them. The little boy with his head to the back of the camera just took his apart and ate it. Whatever makes them happy!


After Sean had his adequately decorated he took a bite out of the roof. Funny most of the boys with the exception of Lincoln took bites out of them, the girls with the exception of Jadah didn't. Jadah is the little girl in red and blue next to Sean. She is such a funny girl. Every time she sees me she says "Carol I am going to marry Sean." Last Monday I asked her what she did fun during the weekend. She said "I went to Walmart with my mom and she pinkie swore that she would buy me some toothpaste in the yellow box with the arm and hammer on it and she didn't. Then I wanted some minty fresh mouth wash and she wouldn't buy it either so I laid on the floor and kicked and screamed really loud." "How'd that work out for you Jadah?" I asked. She said "not good, I got put it time out but the lady at Walmart gave me a sticker so I'd shut up.!"

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors