Saturday, March 7, 2020

Corona panic

This is the toilet paper aisle as the Centerville Walmart. Literally not a roll on the shelf. I don't understand the toilet paper hoarding. This is a respiratory illness. People are also stockpiling bottled water. I admit I've gone out and bought canned goods, rice and beans, Advil and cough medicine in case the state goes into lock down but I have not bought cases of toilet paper.
 I've talked to UNAR about holding classes remotely if schools are cancelled. If we can't teach class for months we are going to be in trouble. If we can teach class then we can at least keep going and have the students do clinical later. I worry about Sean's asthma with the flu but he's done a lot better the last few years. We've got a trip to Fla scheduled for the end of the month. A lot of uncertainty going on in the world.


I went to Rancho market today to buy empenada disc and they had toilet paper. Apparently it's only white people who are going crazy buying toilet paper.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

Contributors